The Cambridge Mask is suitable for:
- Anyone exposed to urban environments with high air pollution levels. Big cities often have higher air pollution - you can find a number of apps and websites to tell you the air quality in your area.
- People in at-risk groups for respiratory disease, including children, the elderly, pregnant women, and those with existing respiratory conditions.
- Asthmatics and allergy sufferers including Hay Fever.
- Hobbyists and DIY such as woodworking and sanding.
- Anyone travelling to regions known for poor air quality such as China and India.
- Anyone seeking protection for airborne irritants such as dust and mold.
If you have further questions, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Chat button on our sites to connect with our Customer Service Team.